Had to do it one more time at the Oak

Got out a little early so I hooked up the boat and got down there about 3 pm. Fished bass & pike for a while. Got about 8 bass & no pike, Saw Jumpers out in the Lake so I gave it a try. Fished the Creek water 25- 40'. Weeds were bad.  Was out about 20 min & Got a nice male about 20 & lost one more in about an hrs fishing. Glo Green #3  J Plug off the rigger.

I like my 21' Hardtop but  Got to say, man I love my little boat. I caught so many fish out of it over the years. Can fish Bass & on good days can get out on the lake .  Easy to trailer & good on gas. Have 2 little cannon riggers & cheap Graph , all I need to catch fish.

Cool! nice day...I wanted to be fishing but other obligations kept me busy today. Glad to see somebody had some fun of it :)

Got out a little early so I hooked up the boat and got down there about 3 pm. Fished bass & pike for a while. Got about 8 bass & no pike, Saw Jumpers out in the Lake so I gave it a try. Fished the Creek water 25- 40'. Weeds were bad.  Was out about 20 min & Got a nice male about 20 & lost one more in about an hrs fishing. Glo Green #3  J Plug off the rigger.

I like my 21' Hardtop but  Got to say, man I love my little boat. I caught so many fish out of it over the years. Can fish Bass & on good days can get out on the lake .  Easy to trailer & good on gas. Have 2 little cannon riggers & cheap Graph , all I need to catch fish.

With ya on that one!!! Nice trip too!!

small boats are nice for us poor folk pick your weather and do some research and lots of options are open to fish just gotta keep an open mind and a back up plan thats the nice part about living in new york if you get blown off a big lake there are lots of rivers and small waters to fish