Took my buddy Matt out casting for walleye and he asks if I think we will get a tiger. I say NO not at night I never get em at night. He says what about the one he caught in the spring. Well other than that....needless to say he catches 1 immediately...low thirties fish released safely. Anybody else get em at night?

Justin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have never tried but i guess their musky half may get hungry at night. I fished there yesterday from 8 to 1. Pretty slow,i caught a small one next to a for sale by owner sign on a cliff. That was the only one i saw. Not a cloud in the sky or a lick of wind.

I fish conesus lake and i have caught many tigers and northerns fishing for eyes at night. My opinion is fish eat when they are hungry and like me sometimes you have the urge for a snack at night lol. It seems in the fall they are much more active at night and usually its the monsters that give you that unexpected jolt so have the net ready and keep those lines tight!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive put alot of time in on otisco trolling eyes in the dark and zero tigers. Now 2 casting both Matt caught. During the dayfime we've trolled up plenty. We'll see if I can run into a few more.

Justin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app