gf got her first bow buck!

machzrcr

well this is her 2nd year hunting and 4th year hunting overall. last year she shot at a couple deer all clean misses and had a few opportunities of close deer that she didn't know when to move or draw. ended up getting a nice 100 inch 8 point with the muzzleloader! this year the 2nd day she had another clean miss and she was getting pretty discouraged but I kept telling her to just focus on your sight and pretend it is just a target and know the yardage. so last night she had a 120 class 8 go by to her right make a scrape and walk in front of her but she wasn't comfortable shooting that way. about 15 min later here comes 3 bucks in a line on her left 23 yds. and she waited for a good opportunity to draw and and waits for the next buck to come into a good opening. about a min later she stopped it and let er rip and she heard the loved sound of the thud!! she was super excited saw the deer take off down the hill. about a half he later I have her get down and go look for her arrow. she does and finds it right past where the deer was standing covered in blood. but a little stomach matter on it. so again she was discouraged. but we looked for blood for about 30 yds it was spotty so we backed out wanted 6 hrs and it started pouring at the house so we went looking around midnight and luckily it wasn't raining at the hunting spot!! and we looked for blood after about 150 yds we find her deer piled up! not the biggest buck but it was a short track to a dead deer with the bow! its ended up only having 4 points one side is all spike n one side is 3. happy to have her finally kill one with her bow. ( which I had hydro-dipped for her pink real tree and had pink and white strings made up for it as well as her pink wrist strap and her pink arrows lol. post-144765-13809215565954_thumb.jpg Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

Edited by machzrcr

she said thanks everyone! lol. and I have a few good ones I've been watching but really wanted to have her get 1 so ive been trying to sit in some spots that are easier to walk to and have a nice close shot lol but im hoping to get one of them! now I get to relax a little and focus on putting one of then down! had one at 18 yds the other night just got too late and had to let him walk lol but the one buck she saw I may have to try and get a better look at him! lol

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app