Licensed NYS Tracking Dog

We are located in Spencer NY. I am available and willing to travel within an hour or so to track wounded deer.  My cell is 607-738-7860 I am attaching a pic of our biggest buck find to date.  My dog has 5 years of tracking experience.  Give us a shout if your blood trail ends with no deer!  John and Sheddy. 

post-150622-0-18736600-1381067405_thumb.jpg

NYS law does not allow me to charge for the track.  So I figure out the expense to get there and back and usually we put a min. of four or five hours into the track, if not found sooner.  Typically it is just a tip thing to take care of gas and "dog treats!"  My dog loves to track and so do I... Good luck this season hope ya all don't need us!     But if you do we are avail. 24/7..... :)

No I don't.  Not many guys out there doing what we do just because it is such a pain to get licensed and you can not charge for the track unless you are a NYS licensed guide.  You can try (deersearch.org). I do not belong only because I did not agree with some techniques of teaching and handling dogs (nothing personal just different style)