Early yet, but we're getting ready for ice season!

Tackle Shack is one of the area's largest suppliers of ice fishing gear.  We are working on orders for this winter already.  

This coming week we have 4 Eskimo ION electric augers coming in. 2 are spoken for already, but 2 more are available to you!  If you are interested, stop in or give us a call.  These sold out fast last year so we wanted to make sure we had a few available for everyone early this season.  

Other gear?  We picked up 13 Fishing and will be carrying a great line of their product this year, including the new teardrop reel.  Also, tons of rods and combos from Northland, HT, Fenwick, Eagle Claw, and others.

We carry a large assortment of swedish pimples and hali jigs and will be expanding both lines even farther this year.

Need some tungsten jigs?  We've got fiskas, northland mooska, customjigs& spins chekai jigs, and more. We'll be expanding our line of fiskas again this year too!  

Months away yet, but something to keep in mind.  If there is certain product you are looking for, be sure to ask!  Our business depends on you and I'll do my best to track down any gear you need.

http://www.wellsborotackleshack.com/tackle/ice-fishing

Don

Edited by tackleshack

Our first shipment of Eskimo Ions just came in!! 2 of these are spoken for already, but I've got 2 left for you! If you want the finest in electric ice augers, you've got to check out the eskimo Ion. 

Don't wait till the last minute this season. Get your gear early before the first ice rush!!

1383394_10151917631380629_1991171957_n.j