LOTSA Expo

First and foremost I would like to thank the LOTSA organization for the whole expo. This was most definately a great way for you to get Lake O fisherman together on a winter day as cabin fever has been bugging us all! This organization does a crap load for the lake in general and is something that anyone who enjoys our fishery whoudl be a part of. They fight for and protect our resources. I will be joining them very soon!

I think this was a great show. From the seminars to some great deals on fishing equipment. I put a lot of faces with screen names across many forums that i participate on. Crazy Ray was there harassing everyone! Clarke from watterlogged was trying to pick Vinny's head so he can win some money in the pro-ams this year! Jax found some billy baroos and a Cindy that dives to 40ft.! I met motorman, and a few others which i appologize for leaving out. ---->Oops I almost forgot that Tim B dude! Nice to finally meet ya!

The seminars were priceless! Listening to some of the best fisherman from the West and East was great. You would have thought these two guys were fishing diferent bodies of water! I dont care how much you think you know guys like Vinny and Ernie do this every day and they will always know more!

One of the most facinating seminars was that of Frank Campbells. He touched on Niagara steelies and how to rig for them. As soon as I left the expo I was on the phone with MANIAC scheduling a trip there as early as this upcoming weekend.

Lastly, if anyone can put me in touch with the Liquid Plumer team e-mail I would really appreciate it. One of the teammates struck up a conversation and then i was interupted by another person and when i turned around he was gone. Just want to toss an appoligy his way!

Yankee Sounds like a great time to bad it was 7 hrs away ;( I would love to go to something like that they have NOTHING like that in my neck of the woods. That why I love this site for info from you guys. Chromeslayer nice rig good luck with it I have a Lund 1800 fishermen set up like yours.

P.S. Yankee are you staying in wilson this may and for how long if your are?

nice to meet all i did though i was looking forward to those crocks.picked up a lifetime supply of worm harnesses for 40 bucks,also found the HOT tamiron lure for the fingerlakes 7 brandnew in pack all 7 for 2 bucks.sorry to rub your nose in it Erin but you missed a great show.as yankee stated the seminars helped as the info was new to many and reconfirming to some of us who have a couple years on the water.gotta bust my buns today installing a boiler and waterheater then i will be able to hit the water and try my new stuff lots of stuff i mean so much stinking stuff ........well you get the picture thanks LOTSA .....opp i forgot to sign up for membership as we all should to help with our fisheries . ill send in my dues tonight..

I second Rick's comments. The way the whole shidig was put on I was sure this had been going on for years and after talking with Tim Bromund found out this was the innaugural event.

HATS OFF and MANY KUDOS to the LOTSA organization and members who were involved. The food was spectacular too and VERY reasonably priced. Thanks guys for not "Raping" us on the food prices so we had more cash to spend on the tables.

A great day, great events and great buys.

I was thrilled to finally put a face to some of the names from this forum and some others who don't frequent the forum. I met people I never expected to see there too. As usual the faces were totally off base with the mental image I usually get from a name and comments Please don't be offended if I forget someone:

Ray K, Yankee Troller (again), Mark - Reel Jerks and Unkel Jerry(?) the guy with the "sexy" legs in most of Marks videos, Alan and Mikell (thanks for the great rod and I think I stole that from you), Jason - nice seeing you again - hope the weather breaks so you can get that floor finished, Kevin Jerge, Eric Marcinkowski (my "other son") - good luck with the new boat, Werner (Popeye), Brian Garrett (Tall Tails), Unkeljim and Reelaxin, Lou - drlfc, Tom Kilmer - TomKatt, and Greg and Doug - PlayPenn.

Already looking forward to this event next year!!!

GREAT seminar!!! The guys from LOTSA put on one heck of a show…I defiantly did pick up a few tips from the Captains that spoke. Captain Vince Pierleoni, Captains Ernie and Captain Bob Stevens did a great job answering questions. It was also nice to see and meet some of the LOU board members. I only bought on item a stick bait, the Porto Rican!!!!

The lady from www.proflosportfishing.com gave me and my uncle Bill two Jitter Fly’s!!! 2.5 inch alewive series can’t wait to put thease out!!! Capt. Ernie was testing them last year.

Now I have the itch to get back in the water even more than before I went to this seminar.

See ya at the Pro Am's

Mark

NOT moterman MOTOMAN now say it three time so you don"t forget or screw it up agian LOL ! and that show was a blast me and JAX almost fought over a stick bait good thing there was two of them little pink dotted son of a guns LOL , yep crazy ray cut the FL trip off on his poor wife bye a week to make the show , poor lady ....... good time will be joining there club for sure ! and yankee when ya want that quad too go fast ! hit me up !

Definitely a great event! A big thanks to LOTSA for all they do!! Ditto to the above comments, as it's always cool to put faces with the names and meet new people. There were several I didn't get a chance to meet and many that I did. Very enjoyable and educational day all around!!

Congrats to all involved with putting on an EXCELLENT event!! My only regret was having to leave early (Dad not feeling well) before having a chance to meet some of you guys.

Shawn

Thanks for all the kind words guys. It's nice to know all the work that went into the event was worth it.

YT Frank Campbell is probably just about the best there is at fishing the Lower Niagara. There are lots of really good River Guides/Charters operating down there, but IMO Frank, is a cut above.

Mark (Reel Jerks) I saw you up front during Ernie's seminar and was going to come up and say Hi, but I got to talking to someone and never got the chance.

I think I met most of you at some point. I was the fat guy in the LOTSA shirt with "Tim" on the right front. :)

Thank you all for coming down, if it wasn't for the people that CAME to the event, it wouldn't have been a success. We raised $1890.00 that will be distributed amongst the Niagara and Orleans County Pen Projects.

Did anyone happen to see the video the DEC had playing on the laptop at their table, it was footage of the new fish marking trailer that they got with some of the Occidental Settlement money. It lookes really neat. Can't wait to see it in action (if I ever get the chance).

Tim

Tim

Tim- I'm glad I finally got to meet you. I know you, as well as Joe and others put a ton of time into the LOTSA club and it's events. Good going on the pen raising efforts. If you ever want to fish the Oak sometime let me know.Be glad to have you on board- Duane