MORAL SUPPORT FROM FELLOW G-MEN FANS

ok lets discuss this, Pete, Vince and other blue loyal. 0-6 is not the start we saw coming. We have a suck o line, colorblind QB, horrible offensive cord., a safety who runs his mouth and cant tackle (Rolle) and a worse record than BUFFALO :puke: This season is a disaster for a team with 2 rings in last 5 years. I was counting down the days to kickoff assuming my football team was not a let down like my Mets every year but WTF!!!!!!! I know Coach C is not to blame, FIRE REESE, GILBRIDE AND FEWELL NOW!!!!!!!! :headbang:

As a Steelers fan I feel your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

What he said :lol: Well....At least we one 1

Edited by MikeyP

My first NFL game was October 3, 1953 to see the Pittsburgh Steelers host the NY Football Giants at Forbes Field in Pittsburgh.  I was only 5 years old - it was my birthday - and my Dad and Uncle Max thought it would make a great birthday present.  There are still a few things I remember - like the uniforms on the Steelers, the wood goalposts and the Giants quarterback - Charlie Connerly.  Not much else except the Steelers won.

My first NFL game was October 3, 1953 to see the Pittsburgh Steelers host the NY Football Giants at Forbes Field in Pittsburgh.  I was only 5 years old - it was my birthday - and my Dad and Uncle Max thought it would make a great birthday present.  There are still a few things I remember - like the uniforms on the Steelers, the wood goalposts and the Giants quarterback - Charlie Connerly.  Not much else except the Steelers won.

Steelers winning in the 1950's. That was a rarity back then! :lol:

I feel your pain as a cowboys fan...Romo cant close an important game to save his life. Probably cant fish either!!!!!!!! lol

500+ yds, 5 td,s, 1 int. all in 1 game, yeah romo really sucks!! those are video game #s.any team would love to have qb play like that. peytons rating was lower than romos. also a cowboys fan, for life. he closed out the redskins game just fine.

Edited by steelydan

Stats are worthless! Its about RINGS. Im not much into celebrating losses or mediocrity. I never said he sucked I said he couldn't close important games. The redskins are a very poor team this year...the broncos on the other hand are a playoff team and the type of team you have to beat to win a super bowl. Since when does QB rating mean anything....I prefer winning...you don't really think Romo is better than Peyton do you?

justin

500+ yds, 5 td,s, 1 int. all in 1 game, yeah romo really sucks!! those are video game #s.any team would love to have qb play like that. peytons rating was lower than romos. also a cowboys fan, for life. he closed out the redskins game just fine.

Stats don't win championships.. winners win championships. Romo is a loser not a winner. Check the stats on that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

romo is not the reason the cowboys blow 4th quarter leads. thats on the defense, anyone who cant see that has blinders on." just sayin". no, i do not think he is better than manning (peyton that is). i also do not think he is a "great" qb. but i know that most of the blame is not on him.

Just saw this, been in "Bow mode". Frustrating yes, but I've been through it before. I started following them around 1970 with Fran "the man" Tarkenton. It was chaos football, like when Mike Vick plays QB. Then Norm Snead got us close to the elusive playoffs, but it was just a tease.

We had to endure such household names at QB as Joe Pisarcik, Randy Dean, Scott Brunner, Danny Kanell, and Kent Graham. In the middle of of this we got to enjoy the fierce leadership of Phil Simms, and with a little help from Jeff Hostetler we grabbed a couple rings.

So it goes without saying, I'm 100 percent behind Eli. He will win again. Yes, I wish he was an "in your face" leader but thats not him. This team has lacked leadership, and adding Jon Beason and bringing Jacobs back has helped a little, but too many injuries and aging veterans has them where they're at. I guess it's our turn to grab early draft picks.

Rooting for the Bills as a 2nd team has been exciting. Every game goes to the wire, and they are young and loaded for the future. If they hadn't experienced so many injuries they would be the talk of the NFL.