Got sent this today,  They have several Alum. boats in the 16' range.  both v and flat hulls. Old lures and what looks like lots of STUFF!!!   Thought there might be some interest.

Bostwick Auctions

Short Notice On-Site

William "Zup" Zupancic Estate Auction

Saturday October 19th @ 10:00 AM

4074 Rte 11, Marathon (Killawog) NY 13803

It's Thursday Morning ALREADY???

The auction this week is on SATURDAY at 10:00 AM on-site in Killawog NY.

We just about have the house sorted through, but the garage and some of the tractor trailer still needs to be unloaded. After we empty the tractor trailer boxes they will be sold also. "Zup" was an avid outdoorsman and had collected more fishing items than anyone could ever imagine. There are tables and tables full of tackle boxes and they are all FULL!!! MANY fishing poles, camping gear, outdoor items, tools, advertising, etc. The other thing that Zup collected was Antique cars - the yard is full of them - I saw wooden spoked tires on one of them - WOW!!!! Another amazing thing is that the fenders and metal (although rusty) are not rusted through ... I'm not really understanding that, my car has holes in it and those cars are about 100 years old. The trick to moving those old cars is probably to put ratchet straps around the them and load them onto flatbeds, and I can really see the picture in my mind of using them as flower beds in a garden. Of course the restored 1940 Ford truck can be driven home - What a beauty, and to think it started out like the cars in the yard. We have boats and trailers lined up and down the side of the road. There are many great pieces of early advertising. Tables full of box lots of household and collectible items. There is so much "stuff" that we are running out of places to put it all. The sale is under a tent - so bring a chair and enjoy a nice day outside on Saturday morning.

Due to New York State's new gun laws the guns from this estate along with many others will be sold at our Auction Hall in Candor NY on October 25th.

It is Thursday - so Kim will be serving a special dinner tonight at the Bostwick Kitchen at the Auction Hall in Candor from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM - TONIGHT IT'S PRIME RIB NIGHT!!!!

As always there will be a food tent at the auction on Saturday morning.

SATURDAY MORNING - STARTING AT 10:00 AM - KILLAWOG, NY.

SEE YOU THERE !!!

THE BOSTWICK AUCTION CREW :)

Call me (Liz) at 607-659-4842 if you want Bostwick Auctions

I got a question, what is those white circles with wire clips on in the tackle box to the far right along some sort of metal thing the tackle box has jay plugs in it and on the next shelf down are white circles with a metal clip on them. I have these things also and don't know what they are. thanks pap.