Need a name for my little boat!

hossenlopp

Hello all,

I have a 8' pond prowler. Had it a little over a year. Caught some nice fish with it, including a nice 20# salmon while fishing for crappie with my ultralight rig and 4# test!  I have 3 kids, and the youngest, Jessie, likes to fish the most. I am a Special Education Teacher, and 2 of my kids go to school with me at the high school.  My other daughter is at Niagara.  I also work at the Y, with elementary school kids, part time.  I'm thinking they may get a kick out of helping name my boat.  Any suggestions would be helpful! post-153767-0-27382600-1382146475_thumb.jpg

I'd like to reply- but you're the owner! You have to choose a name that actually means something to you. Keep in mind any slogans you use with your kids or what the boat means for you and your family. It will come to you one day when you're out fishing or when one of your kids "says the darndest things" lol

Let them be your inspiration for your boat name, not us!

Good luck and god bless you!

Pond Pounder

Puddle Jumper

DoubleJ.P. (Jessie & Pa's Puddle Jumper)

3P (Pa's Pond Prowler)

All Heart

Big at Heart

S.S. Minnow

Battleship

"Here dad...you take it...it's a little one..."  Kids do say the darndest things. :)

Just give the kids some ideas to get them on the right frequency & I'm sure they'll come up with some good ones.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the replies! I asked my kids at the Y for suggestions too & I decided on "Y Guy's Boat". I brought the boat in & we put the name on it. The kids enjoyed that.

If you like to eat lunch or dinner on your boat you could have always named it "I like to eat at the Y"

.....terrible........