Otisco 10/19

rnsurfnturf

Last night I went to the park from 8-930 .landed a solid 33" tiger...that was interesting to net on the beach ...lets just say they run out of room

In 1 ft of water and become quite acrobatic!!!! Lost another fish and went home. It was bright for my liking so figured id try gain early this am. Got out about 5 and caught a 21.5" 4.5# and a25" at 7.23#

Also caught a cat on my f18 that was around 24"!

Bout 730 a tiger surfaced close to the boat...I dropped my f18 on top of him and 3-4 hard jerks under the surface and wham! Got bit off! And then up floats my f18 to the surface and I was able to retrieve it. I lost my vampire f18 on a snag and got back my perch f18!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-149354-13822052856425_thumb.jpg

Last night I went to the park from 8-930 .landed a solid 33" tiger...that was interesting to net on the beach ...lets just say they run out of room

In 1 ft of water and become quite acrobatic!!!! Lost another fish and went home. It was bright for my liking so figured id try gain early this am. Got out about 5 and caught a 21.5" 4.5# and a25" at 7.23#

Also caught a cat on my f18 that was around 24"!

Bout 730 a tiger surfaced close to the boat...I dropped my f18 on top of him and 3-4 hard jerks under the surface and wham! Got bit off! And then up floats my f18 to the surface and I was able to retrieve it. I lost my vampire f18 on a snag and got back my perch f18!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A walleye 25" at just say 71/4  pounds is a stout fish, a 29-30"er pushing 13# or better, great fishing, loose one lure gain another not bad, someone was watching over you.!!