Macerator Pump Home Pump Out.

Lew

Have a question, I want to make a home pump out for my Bayliner waste tank, winter project. Can I use a macerator pump, my question is, will it have enough lift to pull the waste up to my waste tank outlet fitting and pump into my home sewer system?

Thanks

Outside any problems relating to what Nick mentions, it sounds that absolutely it can be done. ( H. or lift times o.433) Works great in my house, just make sure you don,t have any size issues. If you have any H.p. questions let me know, I am a air and hydronics balancer. Good luck!

Awesome. I wasn't sure. If I had a boat at home after using it. It would be nice. Our marinas get ten bucks to pump out.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you want to use a macerator ,you will likely have to install it inside your waste water tank. That is to make sure that any paper and such will be ground up before it gets into a pipe where it might otherwise cause a blockage.

I used a shop vac in the past, it worked great, but wasn't that pleasant to do, never had it clog the hose, the waste paper & etc were all sucked out fine. I'm going to give the macerator pump a try. Need to find or fab a fitting to fit the macerator pump then screw into the waste tank outlet fitting, that will be easy to do. Wire up a quick connector with a momentary push button. Should make a fine home pump out system if it will lift it, I hope!  Thanks again all for your input.

What is to prove you did not pump out into the lake with this arrangement? This seems to be a deal where you may be cited and you can lose in the courts.

The powers that be will have to prove that Lew 56 did. Lew56 does not have to prove that he did not.

The powers that be will have to prove that Lew 56 did. Lew56 does not have to prove that he did not.

You may be thinking of times past when we the people had rights. When we had the 1st ,2nd, 4th rights before Obama. Our rights are slowly being taken away.  jmho.