New cpr tool.

I fish alone most of the time and have a long history of bad photos of nice fish. Problem solved.post-142867-13825571151369_thumb.jpg i mounted a go pro on my outboard. Once the fish is in the net i turn it on in video mode,and hold the fish in front of it. In 10 seconds i have 300 pictures to choose from and the fish is swimming again in record time.post-142867-13825573962863_thumb.jpgpost-142867-13825574098651_thumb.jpgpost-142867-13825574323639_thumb.jpgthe smaller fish was out of the water for 7 seconds. Oh yeah,and otisco was on fire til noon today.water is 57 and clear. Caught 3 and lost 2 to jumps. All in 9fow on a nickle redeye.post-142867-13825577255024_thumb.jpgcaught of them here.

Great idea for the go pro and thanks for the great pics. Things slow up this time of the year so pic are a added bonus for us not  as lucky as some to be able to fish much this time of the year. We are forced to stand back and watch as for the camp grounds close and it's fish our home town lakes or watch the fishing channel and work on our gear till next spring or the Ice season. Congrats. on your catch keep the tigers on their toes.

That's about where a tiger surfaced ...and bit off my f18 that floated to the top for easy retrieval on 10/19

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

funny you say that. The larger fish surfaced near my boat so i threw a few casts at it. Then it porposed again and i tried again. After the fifth time it surfaced and i casted to it it got annoyed enough to eat and i caught it. First sunbather i ever caught so it can be done.

Thats interesting a few weeks ago I spent a week on the Saint Lawrence near Cedar Point. Every day a good size northern would swim in front of our cabin with his head out of the water.. One day he was bobbing up and down exposing half of his body.. Strangest thing I ever seen. I've  seen Muskies swim on the surface, but they were more horizontal this Pike was almost vertical. I think he was there to taunt me, because every day I failed to catch a Musky. 

Thats interesting a few weeks ago I spent a week on the Saint Lawrence near Cedar Point. Every day a good size northern would swim in front of our cabin with his head out of the water.. One day he was bobbing up and down exposing half of his body.. Strangest thing I ever seen. I've  seen Muskies swim on the surface, but they were more horizontal this Pike was almost vertical. I think he was there to taunt me, because every day I failed to catch a Musky. 

I saw a tiger doing the same thing about 5-6 weeks ago on Conesus. Have seen plenty of fish swimming with head out of the water but this one was bobbing up and down for the longest time. A boat would pass by and he would disappear and then a few minutes later he was back bobbing again really high. It was a waste of time casting to him.

Edited by fbg14619

Some years back on Seneca my son and I were perch fishing in shallow and a huge northern surfaced and was doing just what has been described and we watched as we got closer we noticed he had a large perch caught in his throat with the tail sticking out his mouth...apparently the perch had put up his dorsal and the spines got stuck in the pikes throat and the perch probably had his gills flared as well.....looked like a "standoff" :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Nice pics! Ive been thinking of adding a go pro for the same reason...great solution for a speedy release.

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

too close to the holidays to spend any more $ on myself, but next year i'm going to get another one and mount it on my trolling motor. Try to get some underwater action shots.