Sold / Closed 1999 16ft fisher Aluminum boat

Little Crappie

I just figured I throw this out there and see if there are any interest. 1999 16ft fisher aluminum boat, 75hp Mercury Force ~compression is around 135 on all three cylinders, Has a HB fish finder, motor guide trolling motor. trim tabs, outboard jack plate (not sure why). Boat is in pretty nice condition. Trailer is awesome. The photos attached are not the boat but everything is exact to the photos (color, quality, size etc.) $4900.

post-148474-0-22029700-1382666284_thumb.jpeg

post-148474-0-68862000-1382666294_thumb.jpg

post-148474-0-30379000-1394237873_thumb.jpeg

post-148474-0-10589000-1394237883_thumb.jpeg

post-148474-0-15423200-1394237890_thumb.jpeg

post-148474-0-79155800-1394237897_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Little Crappie

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it is a question I really don't know what I need to buy boat from u abd get it here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Adnan, your question was taken seriously, but these are questions that the Canadian customs service can answer. Most of us in the US do not know much about Canadian Customs regulations.

It was the other questioner asking if Little Crappie would take $3000 who was answered by asking if he is serious.

( The last time I met an Adnan Farooq was in Lebanon)

Edited by rolmops

Adnan, I can tell you that in order for someone in Canada to buy a boat in the US I believe the trailer cannot be homemade, but that's all I know. I would only assume you would have to pay taxes like you would in the states but I'm no expert. I would definitely contact the boarder to find out specifics.

• 2 months later...

I just figured I throw this out there and see if there are any interest. 1999 16ft fisher aluminum boat, 75hp Mercury Force ~compression is around 135 on all three cylinders, Has a HB fish finder, motor guide trolling motor. trim tabs, outboard jack plate (not sure why). Boat is in pretty nice condition. Trailer is awesome. The photos attached are not the boat but everything is exact to the photos (color, quality, size etc.) $4900 OBO.

pm sent

I sure as hell wouldn't.................

right lol. Here's my first born as well. I'm getting the itch though, so every day that passes I'm visualizing football browns, "fish-on", "grab the net", and stuff like that so it's probably going off the market. 

• 4 weeks later...

hang in there little crappie…..don't let some idiot steel it from you….its a very nice boat,excellent shape….it never fails every time someone tries to sell something on here….they want it either free….or for nothing !!!  hold your price !!!!!

Man Little Crappie, I want this boat so bad. If I had a touch more money and my boat sold now and I would snap this up in a second. Alas for those hurdles and a wife who is not easily swayed

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...