Where are all the reports?

315angler

Anybody been getting out over the last week or so?  I figure either the fishing is really good, or everyone is hunting.

I went out twice to the park last week and got skunked both times.  Both nights winds were around 15mph and it was rainy and COLD.  I have been having a rough go of it at Otisco so went up to Oneida last night.  Both fillets off of an Oneida walleye are maybe the same as half of an Otisco eye!  It was nice to catch fish, and the fish were pretty aggressive for about 15 minutes at dusk.  I had been hearing a lot of good reports as Oneida seems to be really heating up right now.  

I think most guys with I/O are pulled and winterized, with the threat of snow and below freezing temps down here in the Pocono's I'm putting the pink juice to mine tomorrow, so I think to northern guys have mission complete.

I just finished de-rigging and covering the big boat.. she'll go into storage this coming week and my little river boat gets a spot in the garage. Hopefully I'll start hitting the river next week and have some reports to post in the near future. It's been way too long since I've wet a line! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

As much as I miss the lake already im in full whitetail hunting mode. Got my first bow kill tonight...a nice doe...rage extreme put her down in sight. Walleye n tenderloins this week...cant wait! Passed a nice 2.5 year old buck too. Ill get down to the river this week and post a report.

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Got over to otisco last night and casted for a couple hours....nothing...a few fish surfacing but I think it was way to calm. Water seemed a couple feet lower as well. I have a buddy that lives on Oneida and he says the bite is real hot and heavy right now.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app