Lake Trout at T-Falls?

Is there a L.T. bite at T-Falls now?  Usually go to Keuka this time of year but the winds for Thurs. will make fishing difficult.  Hoping for some shealter on Cayuga, sticking to the west side.

All the talk about eels has me concerned about the bite witch I have found to be slow this time of year anyhow.

Thanks in advanced for any info.

Guys are out catching them off the wall....watched one guy catch one on what to me looked like a large weight and floating jig head...I caught one while I was there.....surprisingly it was in the creek and hit a small fathead.

Good luck

Sent from my VS870 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Is there a L.T. bite at T-Falls now?  Usually go to Keuka this time of year but the winds for Thurs. will make fishing difficult.  Hoping for some shealter on Cayuga, sticking to the west side.

All the talk about eels has me concerned about the bite witch I have found to be slow this time of year anyhow.

Thanks in advanced for any info.

I saw the other night river monsters did a show on one of the fingers, showed him in with the eels :sweating:  There were lots of them in a trap of some sort. Then the brave sole let one suck fast to his neck and it was difficult to get loose, not for me!! :tmi:

Buddy was out about 10 days ago and got nothing on a short trip.  Also the DEC netting went slowly again this year and they were relatively small compared to past years.  This was all a couple of weeks ago so I can't say anything about recent activity there.  

Gotta be some fish around but with that forecast wind you won't get much protection except just north of the point, by the time you get anywhere near the Boy Scout camp wind and waves will be in full force.

Edited by hermit

I have a summer place two miles from Cayuga and have fished it almost exclusively for years  except for an occasional trip to Owasco. The size and quantity of Lakers in Cayuga has gone steadily down over the last 4..5 years. Used to once in a while get a 15 lbr. .. Now a 8 or 9 lbr. is about the biggest. However, most of the eels I've seen are on LL Salmon.