A quadruple crown and a P.B for me

Well, when was the last time from a fishing perspective almost everything goes great...as for one of our cameras, well that's another story, as you'll see...lol.
The quadruple crown and a personal best on one of the four species I was able to get into this past week on our trip south of the boarder.
The weather was good, the river had a tinge to it and we had a good flow of water...looking good. The Chinook Salmon were everywhere, rolling in the shallows doing their thing and holding in the pools, waiting for their turn, with those ones being the aggressive hitters on most of the flies I past by them, the first crown... the Chinook Salmon.
I needed a strategy change, I changed to some egg patterns and was able to find some beautiful Brown Trout...the second crown, in and around the Chinnys, but also in there, the third crown...the chromed and the colourful Steelhead also showed itself on the end of my egg presentation.
well one more crown to go...whats it going to be...hmmm.
It's none other than a new personal best for me, it's the mighty "ATLANTIC SALMON"...yaaaah.
It even got to the point that some fellow anglers that we knew were there,not known to us at first, but they came over and were wondering what all "The hootin' and Hollerin' " was all about...lol

Enjoy some of the pictures...we did have camera issues...

post-150157-0-89573500-1383323246_thumb.jpg

post-150157-0-75226900-1383323285_thumb.jpg

post-150157-0-49720500-1383323300_thumb.jpeg