Sodus Bay Marinas

vogel451

Hello Fellow fisherman!  I Live in Ithaca NY and I am  Cayuga Lake fisherman.  However next year I believe I'm making the jump to Lake O.  I've been looking VIA the internet for possible marinas to dock up at.  I have a small 20' Penny so electricity isn't a priority but all the amenities count in making my decision.  Food and gas near by is always a plus!  I figured Id post hear to see what other boaters thought of the marinas around the bay.  Ive chosen Sodus just because of the Brown trout fishing in the spring.  If you care to give an opinion on other marinas east of sodus I would consider those too.  But fish is my #1 priority!

Here are a few marinas I have found.

west side of bay

-Arny's Marina

-Sodus point bait shop

-Sodus Marina

east side of bay

-Fowlers Marina

Edited by vogel451

If it was my decision....I'd go with Arney's. They have a history of treating folks right. I trailer my boat but i have dealt with them in the past and they were good.

Edited by Sk8man

Yankee's idea is a real good option as well. I bought my first whaler from Paul Krenzer (it was his own "Florida boat"). He has a real nice operation there and had a private launch across the street (bay side) as well. He and his brother Ed were good folks to do business with.

Edited by Sk8man

• 3 weeks later...