Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Chautauqua Casting only tournament

Hey Guys, We at NY Muskies Inc Chapter 69 will be having a casting only tournament on Chautauqua Lake Saturday October 19th. The tournament will run from 7am-330pm with registration at Prendergast launch from 6am-7am and payouts also there after the tournament. The entry will be $100 per man and all of our rules apply. There has been alot of interest already in this so should be a great turnout. Let me know if you have any questions.   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario Uni

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Three rivers chautauqua tourney

Anyone fishing the Three Rivers tourney this weekend?   Heres the info.   Chautauqua Lake Team Tournament 2019   Hosted by THREE RIVERS CHAPTER 16 MUSKIES INC.   July 13th & 14th 2019   Signup, Fees and Payouts   Tournament Headquarters at the Prendergast boat launch. Sign up Saturday 6:00 to 6:45am   Entry fee is $25 per MI member $35 per non member.   Optional 50″ pot, only Three Rivers members are eligible. The first 50″+ caught and length photographed with the given

• Chautauqua Showdown muskies inc Chapter 69

Just a reminder that we have the Chautauqua Showdown a little over a week away!!! There has been a ton of people signing up for the early registration through our website which is awesome!!! Early registration and eligibility for the free Musky Innovations rod will close next Wednesday night so if you are planning on early registration and a chance to win a kick ass rod don't wait to the last minute. You can preregister on our website at www.nymusky.com we will also be holding preregistration

• Chautauqua lake walleye

So I’m staying up in Chautauqua lake for the week brought a smaller boat with us , and I was just wondering if anyone had some tips for catching some eyes up this way, we have Lake Erie pretty dialed in , no problem there, just never fished this lake ... any help or tips would be appreciated . P.s we nailed the crappie and the perch in the canal already Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App View the full article

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Latest Development on the Chautauqua Lake Herbicide Issue

I found out about this action a few days ago but it was just reported in the Jamestown Post Journal. I applaud the Chautauqua Institute for bringing this action to court.   http://www.post-journal.com/news/latest-news/2018/08/450-pm-chautauqua-institution-files-lawsuit-against-ellery-state-dec/