Here it is! More details about the Wilson Salmon Slam and 1 K A Day Derbys

Salmon Slam - 7 day 7 Fish Challenge. Beginning Saturday May 3rd 2014 you have 7 days to fill up 7 slots with your 7 biggest Salmon! Once you fill a slot it's filled! The event ends on May 9th 2014. Your catch could be worth up to $10,000! . Boat Entry is $300, and is open to EVERYONE. Based on 70 Entries.

1 K A Day - Land A Grand In Your Hand! Daily progressive jackpot of $1000. The action starts Saturday May 3rd 2014 and goes to May 9th 2014. Boat Entry is $100. Open to EVERYONE! Based on 70 entries

Our website will be live soon! You can register on it, and further details will be shared as well.

Edited by Yankee Troller

Those sound fun!  The salmon slam sounds a lot like the show Salmon Showdown on lake Michigan.

Observers?

It is very similar to that Chas. The format seems to work over there, so we brought it over here. Even if you aren't fishing all week long you have the first weekend to fill your slots.

Can't do the slam but I'm in for the 1k derby!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Scott - if your fishing the first weekend of the derby, and practicing for the WHI, why not fill up your 7 slots? That gives you 3-4 days worth of fishing.

Edited by Yankee Troller

Thanks For The Update. My Team Is In For All 3 Events. Looks Like Things Are shaping Up For A Fun Week!

That's the idea! With people swarming to that end of the Lake in May those two derby's should be a lot of fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Be sure to join our Facebook pages to keep up on anything new! Our web guy had a few technical difficulties, but the site is coming I promise!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilson-Harbor-Salmon-Slam/258076394340339

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1-K-A-Day/599993353396231