Fishing Reports Section

Well I thing it's a grand idea. Shuts out a lot of "peepers". However I see that whomever is running the site hasn't got their act together yet. I have to login 4 times in order to get this far. Once for each thread and once for this post. This situation, if not corrected will kill the board. Imagine logging in 10 or 15 times just to look at the latest reports! :(

Hope they get things straightened out soon. :o

What internet browser are you using?

Mozilla may be set to "not save encrypted data" , and clear internet cache by default ... which will cause this problem .

Internet explorer :

Watch out for those "utilities" that do clean up's ... goodbye cookies.

mine fine too... maybe we should fire them all... wait they volenteer their time that wont work ,could cut their pay in half,lets see 1/2 of "0"= "o" that will teach em...i arnt no technishion just e mail em with your problem ..I did and they returned my call promptly and fixed the problem ASAP well it took a couple days but well worth the wait... Good Luck ..and SMILE :D

I have mine set up so i never have to log in, must be a firewall problem. Could be a "user malfunction".... Hank, you might want to send him an email, seeing he can't log in. Just a thought. For the record, you guys are doing a great job!

NYF - BlueEye hit it. His computer "blew its cookies." I had same problem initially then my son set browser to not auto-blow them away. Guessing a paper bag under the keyboard might help.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

"Blowing cookies" - "Calling Ralph" what's the difference... :roll:

Well... ever since the site change, I can not login with my home computer, but I can at work, however... it will not allow me to automatically login, the function does not work on my work system. So, something changed with the new site and I can't get an answer from anyone.

Upgrady,

Have the same problem with auto login. Used to type in WA for waterlogged and my password would pop in the window and all I would have to do is click on submit/login and bingo - now even when I check the "check box" NADA - have to manually log in each time.

Clarke