Free Limit of Walleyes!

Sluggo / NY

All you have to do is jig up the stringer that broke off the side of my boat down by Murphy's Island on the Susky yesterday. I knew it was tired and I should have replaced it..only have probably six or so new ones in the garage. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

I lost a stringer in the river one time and decided that the water wasn't that cold yet.  I got it back.  But I should have taken my wallet out and maybe some clothes...  But I got it back and it only had two walleye on it.

I got one of my stringers because I snagged it (Oswego) and it had a salmon on it.

Chris, I would be more upset about the walleye than the stringer.

Joe

Use a cooler with ice, that is best if you are eating your fish.

Jimski.. I pretty much agree with you and that's what we do during warm weather out on Erie. But this time of year, with cold water and a short drive home.. the fish are still frisky when they hit the cutting board. Although.. you're less apt to lose them out of a cooler! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Use a cooler with ice, that is best if you are eating your fish.

jimski2 that's the best way to go about it, I know how the loosing a stringer feeling goes, I lost one up in Canada one time, that was loaded with 2-3#ers on it. I was more sick feeling for those fish, I didn't give a crap about the stringer. The next day we trolled deep diver cranks. in the area we lost the stringer and I'll be dipped in $hit if dad didn't hook on to something and reeled in our stringer of fish, after that it was high5s and hand shakes then he said "are you happy now" let's go clean these up for our limit over the border.

If you had a limit, you should have been home cleaning them instead of towing them around. Just saying.

Where the hell do you think we were headed "Just saying"  I see your name fits you. Fish Dick!!!

Edited by pap

It happens. I know I think I tied it on good only to almost loose a stringer.

Had a buddy hit his stringer with the motor in Canada which had a nice mess of pike on it, luckily he saw it and was able to grab the stringer before it got too far.

Pretty funny to watch. We just happened to be next to them and they were horsing around when he hit it. One of the pike had a pretty good gash on it from the prop.

Edited by dukhnter8