Prayer support

I am asking for prayers for my wife Laurie. She is 35 and has been sick for months and been diagnosed with either lymphoma cancer or scleroderma, a tissue destroying illness. She has been through hell in and out of the hospital and been hard on our two girls 4yrs and 18 mos. She is not asking for sympathy, just prayers for a good outcome.

Thanks, Kevin

BlueGhost1 we will include your family in our Thanksgiving prayers for your family and especially Laurie 

Dear Jesus, we call upon you and ask your help for Laurie a loved one, who is sick. They  are your children and they are in pain. Give them the ability to know in their hearts that you are with them in this difficult time. Give then the strength and healing, comfort them in their fears, smooth their anxiety, let them rest securely in thought of Laurie recovering fully and promptly. Your friend pap.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.Your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For the kingdom,

the power and the glory are yours. Now and for ever.

Amen.

Kev,

I'm enlisting the aid of my whole family bud and I know you and your family have the support of the LOU "family" as well. Many of us can personally relate to this issue and we are with you. Hang in there and remember that a positive attitude toward the situation by all can very much help in dealing with it and may also greatly affect the outcome.

I'm attaching a pic of what my dad gave me when he was fighting  lymphoma and I keep it right here on the wall next to me as a constant reminder. Les

post-145411-0-07341000-1385479702_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

There is always hope. My brother survived leukemia with a bone marrow transplant about 35 years now. My mother survived both pancreatic cancer (very low survival rate) and breast cancer. She finally passed away but not due to either of those diseases. Keep the faith, your wife and family will be in my prayers.