End of season

Tried to make it out on Chautauqa today but couldn't get past the ice. My New York season looks to be over...

DFE6F608-875B-4C4E-A558-0ECF30397A7B_zps82AA2BE1-FEDB-4EB2-8451-D22282E0F508_zps07618894-56FC-4109-BC4A-64D5DB1D0EFD_zps

Some braver souls might still be able to make it out. West side of the lake looks a little more clear of ice than east side.

Buffalo Creek downtown Buffalo had 1" of ice yesterday and 35 degree water, Buffalo Harbor 39 degree water.Upper Niagara River had 40 degree water.Today some of the NMA members are fishing the Henning Tournament on the Lower Niagara River.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I put my boat to bed today! Yesterday my 225 hp outboard had two clynders wash out with to much gasoline, either leaking injectors or fuel rail, shut it down and came in with the 15 hp Honda.Compression check today showed no powerhead damage 95 psi on all 6 cylinders.I will tare down the fuel rail section and send the fuel Injectors out to be tested over the winter.I will still get out a couple more times on the Lower Niagara River with Dave Martin.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app