if you know anyone who wants a free 14ft fiberglass boat with trailer, let me know. I don't know much about it other than it needs a new floor and a tire. I am thinking that it was made in the 70's (it used to be redneck yaught's origional poverty stricken), until I showed him the ways of salmon fishing on the Big O. I will include a 1986 35hp (I think) motor for $500 and all the controls. The engine runs great, has new fuel pump and impeller (in 2007) but does need a new head cover plate (new one around $60).

• 2 weeks later...

The origional poverty stricken has a new owner. Let me give you guys a hint about putting something in the paper for free. make sure you put in times to call, I didn't do this. The first call came a 6:30 am I work till midnight. I got almost 150 calls before 9am, I had to change my voice mail to, boat is gone. Yet there is still some people still leaving voice mails about the dang thing. I had 3 guys show up at the same time, I told them I would be there at 8:30 and it was first come first serve. When I got there, only one person was there. He said he would take it, the second guy showed up and left without an issue, the last guy showed up 15 minutes later and was pissed off and wanted to fight the first guy over it. I didn't care who took it the first guy or the last one standing I wanted it out of there. The last guy left after I told him it was first come first serve without any more complaining.