Cary's cove sodus point

labador

that place is going downhill fast, very fast. With any luck, some new management will swoop in and take the place over. Maybe fix up the docks (a lot) and add in a better bathroom facility. It's a shame, I moved to Arney's last year... the location isn't as nice, but the marina/facilities/workers are 1000x better.

Nick

I think all you charter captains should buy it, just get 15 of you charter captains at alittle under 25,000 a peice and you can own it. You can turn it into the best little fishing place on lake ontario. Just don't kick me out of my slip cause I don't fish. The place has potential just needs alot of TLC. I am just glad I have a place to slip this year because it is one of the most conveinece places to dock. Everthing is in walking distance and parking is no hassle. You first need to change the inside to make it look like your not in a bingo hall for breakfast. Oh yea if you do buy it don't up the docking.

• 5 years later...

Carey lake is great fishing! The owner lets me go fish out there as long as i get some beer and apps after haha. pulled a big 6-8 pound pig of a bass out of that water. Real hot spot. Make sure you ask permission first though, they don't want all the mess that comes with people fishing. And do buy something to eat there haha.

that place is going downhill fast, very fast. With any luck, some new management will swoop in and take the place over. Maybe fix up the docks (a lot) and add in a better bathroom facility. It's a shame, I moved to Arney's last year... the location isn't as nice, but the marina/facilities/workers are 1000x better.

Nick

How has it been with the water level in the past? Does he get that dredged? I launch out of Margaretta a lot and those docks and launch get really shallow.