Crazy steel and brown action....

Terphunter

Very nice!

I enjoyed it and I have some very loose comments not intended to fire up anyone's emotions.

1.30 when that steely took off, I said yeah too just like I was there with ya.  That is the addictive part right there. 

5.34 when your phone rang, my wife was watching too and I said that's his wife calling asking where the he-double-hockey-sticks are you? You were suppose to be home an hour ago.  I mean we have all been there...

6.45 Could be an illusion but it looks like the reel fell in the muddy water.  This part made me sad,,,  I like to place my fishing pole/rod handle down into my waders when landing a fish to keep it out of the water and mud.  Your gear - your methods - awesome video.

Thank you,

Joe

Thanks all!

No not really with the Centerpin...that being said my father has been centerpining for a few years and keeps trying to convert me!! He wants to make another Centerpin rod and i will try it earnest next fall. I just bought a new St.Croix wildriver steelhead and LOVE it so you know how it goes...;)

Edited by Terphunter

Used to be in your shoes. Loved my spinning gear. Still do. For the float style you are using; the pin will save you some of the unnecessary playing around with the line and spool during the drift. I'm willing to bet you would notice a quicker and stronger Hillary, too. Takes your messing around with the bail out of the equation. Eitherway, nice with and nice vids. I'm getting a hopeless myself. I'm trying to decide between the chest mount or headstrap mount. Anyone have any input?