Headed to keywest

Hey guys family is goin to the keys I usually skip the Florida trip because I hate leaving the finger lakes in my opinion this is the best time of year to enjoy the lakes around here waterfowl but sister in law is gettin married and can't get outta this one so I was wondering if anyone has ever been on a charter in the keys would like to catch a cuda or shark but also ale the charter kid friendly as well anyone have suggestions on any charters in the keys

we used to go to key colony when i was a kid we did a charder each year there is/was a captain out of marathon called the main attraction his son ran a inshore boat called 2nd attraction they work hard for you and they know there fishing

I used a app called tangled fx to make it look cool. We caught 6 different sharks boating about 40. It was awesome the grouper from 200' crazy I didn't want to put too many pictures but he puts you on fish! Even the little Spanish mackerel at the end on light tackle are like trout they take off like bullets. I went march...not only did we catch fish on the charter I fished off the local bridges and a guy let me reel in a bull shark 1 1/2 hr fight took my own reel penn 850 ssm and hooked sharks, tarpon ,jacks... If you chose a different charter let me know the results because I will def be returning.

• 3 weeks later...
If you want cuda or shark go with the nearshore trip with Dreamcatcher charters.

Dream catcher is right in key West and have plenty of boats. We also rented a boat and had great luck with some help of the locals

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-13876247156477_thumb.jpg

Idk it's like Lake Ontario there's a 1000 charter captions and the oceans is a place hard not to get put on fish is just more about if you enjoyed yourself with the services and if your pleased with the the quantity,quality or whatever it is your going for but captain jack owns one of the best baitshops also and will tell you how to get on fish without him

Got a cobia on the other boat just haven't got pics yet headed out agian tomorow with another charter smaller boat only 3 of us goin forgot the name of charter I know it's 550 bucks for a half day it right out of Malory square though we moved outta or hotel and into a house for Xmas and the rest of the week 1st time down here and If I could skip all the tourist stuff and stay on the beach and fish it would be the best vacation