Old rapalas

steelie1

I think you'll have to contact someone who does auctions on fishing stuff or someone who deals in antique fishing gear for pricing....

Edited by Sk8man

I think you'll have to contact someone who does auctions on fishing stuff or someone who deals in antique fishing gear for pricing....

The guy I sent the e-mail to collects and sells as well as his buddy , so they should hopefuly have a good idea..... they just get back a tad slow........LOL

I saw the script writing on the box old Rapalas go as high as $35.00 on E Bay!! and some guy bought 5 of them for that price. You can purchase some nice new stuff with $105.00

I prob have 30 of them. That sounds promising. New gear for the big lake...lol. I bought a giant umco tackle box full of goodies. Lots of old rebels too. Lira Jensen hot shots. Some kind of j plugs old lake trolls. Old spoons..All kinds of stuff. This prob sounds funny but the reason I bought all of it was last July I kept hearin on the radio how this boat was hammering the browns on evil eye spoons. And this box happened to have about 30 of them.

Edited by steelie1

When I came across the paraphernalia I got an old lady was selling all her husbands fishing gear, she said he fished Canada a lot and lake O so a lot of my stuff was of Canadian type lures that dated back to the 50's weird looking lures, but some of the lake trolls were solid copper the blades were stamped by the manufacturer and just to see how bright they were I polished the copper blades and they came out remarkably shinny you could see yourself like a mirror, so I clear coted them can't wait to try them out I have 3 of the same smaller cow bell looking lure also were red eyes one was silver/gold and some were gold on gold the other lures where flat fish looking with a tandem hooks up front with little triple hooks out each side and one bigger triple hook in the back, all different colors, like a gold metal flake, all green, brown, the box reads "The original Canadian wiggler" some were from a lure manufacturer in Rochester NY. with his name on the lure I can't remember his name and one really weird looking lure, that was said to be worth $75.00 to a collector, so yea, to the right person these old lures bring a nice buck. We are redoing our basement and the wife wants to make it a fishing scene so I'm going to hang these old lures in the de'cor it will look cool with the old wicker creels and the old lures and poles and old Mitchell reels and old fly rod set ups. This will be my man cave. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...