Susquehanna update

justtracytrolling

I had almost a half hour to kill tonight before i picked tracy up from work so i grabbed a rod and headed to confluence. Caught 2 24+ eyes both released fine, even the one i had to put down in the wet grass because i forgot pliers. Both fish made we wish i had a net, but i didnt get hooked grabbing them. Flow and water level are decent, and the bigger fish seemed active. Needless to say ill try it again tomorrow with a little more effort. Both fish were caught on a pearl xrap.

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-13862019692164_thumb.jpg

post-151276-13862020098569_thumb.jpg

Way to go JT, is Otisco froze over yet, if not definitely by next week according to the forecast, next week only in the 20s for a high down here. BRRRRrrrr 

Nice going Justin. I finally got back out last Thursday after a couple week layoff. River was in excellent shape, but the fishing was a bit slow. I did get five nice fish, but it took me most of the day to do it. Dropped a hog after a few stalls and headshakes. Don't know if or when the next trip down will be, but the little boat's still ready! Good luck with that buck. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)