precision trolling big water edition 2 books

Hi Dan, I have no problem with you selling the book, but be honest with your customers. This is a book that the author had printed overseas. Due to a computer cliche they were printed with more than one chart reversed and more than two typos. Be honest with your customers. The author wouldn't  sell then because he didn't want to tarnish his reputation. You sell them for $75, then $60. If you or the author would take the time to make a one page list of errors and corrections the book would be good. As it is now unless you are experienced ( in which case you don't need the book ), you know some things are obviously wrong and have no confidence on what else is wrong. The sale of one book would reimburse you for the correction page. Be honest with your customers.   John

YOU YOURSELF PURCHASED ONE, THEN COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PRINT ERROR, THEN SAID THE ERRORS WERE NOT VERY BAD AFTERALL AND EASY TO INTERPERATE. MAKE UP YOUR MIND JOHN, I NEVER SAID THE BOOKS WERE PERFECT, I DID NOT PRINT THEM, AND I DID NOT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING. THESE BOOKS ARE VERY HARD TO FIND, AND IN VERY HIGH DEMAND. THERE MUST BE SOME REASON THAT AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS WITHOUT BEING PRINTED THEY ARE STILL BEING PURCHASED AND USED. I MYSELF HAVE ONE AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. THE DEPTH INFO IS SPOT ON AS COMPARED TO MY FISHHAWK TD. HOW AM I NOT HONEST WITH MY CUSTOMERS? I AM PUTTING ALL OF THIS OUT THERE FOR EVERONE TO READ, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. THE BOOKS CONTAIN VALUABLE DIVE INFO THAT WOULD TAKE EVEN A PRO YEARS TO OBTAIN. BY THE WAY JOHN I HAVE SOLD ABOUT 100 OR SO OF THESE BOOKS OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU?

I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL COPIES TO LOU MEMBERS, IF ANY LOU MEMBERS THAT HAVE PURCHASED THIS BOOK FROM ME FEEL THE BOOK IS NOT USABLE AND THERE IS SO MANY ERRORS THAT IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, I WANT TO HERE IT. PUT YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD FOR EVERYONE TO READ.

Edited by steelydan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...