bulbs

• 2 weeks later...

OH MAN!! Been out of town for a few and just got back yesterday to check out forum. Had forgotten about THE BULBS!.... THE BULBS!!.....THE BULBS!!!! .....I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!!!!.....And to think I almost missed them! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Bang! Boom!! SMASHSHSH!!!!! ... :rofl:.. (belated thanks Chad)

I left my speakers turned up from listening to some Jimi Hendrix music the other night and then went into the LOU site forgetting about it and my wife was doing something in the kitchen.....I hit the bulbs by accident and it almost took my head off and she came running into my office and said "What the hell was that....(or something like that) :lol: ?"

I had NO idea what the bulbs were. I'm innocently checking out some posts, and the mouse wandered. Now that I know what they are....keep 'em coming.

And I totally support the easter egg/shamrock/firecracker idea Big Dave suggested. Just need to find the right sounds for all of them.

I left my speakers turned up from listening to some Jimi Hendrix music the other night and then went into the LOU site forgetting about it and my wife was doing something in the kitchen.....I hit the bulbs by accident and it almost took my head off and she came running into my office and said "What the hell was that....(or something like that) :lol: ?"

Something like that!...hahaha!...I know, I know!..just gotta find a thesaurus which defines "Something like that" :lol: :wub:

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app