Favorite places to eat

I apologize if this topic has already been on here, but I couldn't find anything like it when I searched.

After a day on the lake, where do you like to go to eat?

Personally, I love Stefano's in Pulaski and Carnsie's Irish Wigwam on Sandy Pond. Stefano's has some incredible Italian food and the Wigwam has a great selection of delicious food...not to mention the view of Sandy Pond.

"Schniders little salmon bar and grill in texas" OMG you cant be serious! I had a bagel breakfast sandwich there. (greasy) I "dumped out" at the facilities at the mexico point launch before getting on the boat. Went a couple of miles out and set up. Couldnt be more than 30 min. after leaving the launch and I had to stock some "brown trout" of mine own. That bagel was like a lazer beam...it went right thru me. I will never eat there again.

Please! What do you guys know! The best food is at Tournedos Steak House :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or it's at the Cutting Edge Cooking School :lol::lol::lol:

Tastings would be a "DISTANT THRID". ;):P:lol::lol:

To be serious the Park Side Diner in Seabreeze for breakfast is great.

If it isnt professuerrr thomas the tank engine with his pretty new website for his pretty new shiny cooking school. Did you hire chris kisiel for your "sous chef" I have heard some reviews that say otherwise...ah hem.....about your first second third.

The black north has some good after fishing all day food for sure, plus the view is a nice also!

Im headin up the salmon river in 2 minutes to fish all sunday and monday, have fun with your shiny cooking schoool TOM, hopefully we will be layin into schools of chrome in the DSR!! muah haha

Will post pics and Report when I get back

Can you say 50 degrees for monday? Its HUGE rochester HUUUUGE!

:shock: :shock:

spring is soooo close, boats comin out of storage next week to start working on it.....

Later

Jax

"Schniders little salmon bar and grill in texas" OMG you cant be serious! I had a bagel breakfast sandwich there. (greasy) I "dumped out" at the facilities at the mexico point launch before getting on the boat. Went a couple of miles out and set up. Couldnt be more than 30 min. after leaving the launch and I had to stock some "brown trout" of mine own. That bagel was like a lazer beam...it went right thru me. I will never eat there again.

I never had a problem with there food. I never said the food was good for you, just good. :D. Give them a try again sometime there not that bad and they open at 4:00am during the fishing season.

Pat

Ray, Jerry's house in Sodus Bay did have some great dry aged rib eye steaks on the grill and some awesome tenderloin sandwiches. Oh that's right I brought and cooked them there for us..... MMM Good! Let's do it again :D

I do believe your choice would be McDonalds!

No Jeremy there is no Keisil as a sous chef. You could be right I may have 1st and 2nd backwards but 3rd is in the right place :P:lol: . You need to quit reading the restaurant review information from the National Inquirer.

Maniac hit it on the nose I think though. Nothing better than a sandwich with fish stink and blood on your hands :shock:

What about a favorite food to eat while out on the boat?

Jax likes a cooler full of bananas, chocolate covered bananas, banana bread, bananas foster, banana cookies, banana cream pie, dried banana chips and good ole "BOAT TRAILER BANANA" :lol:

Thanks guys for the vote. If I can't be out there fishing when I'm working , at least I get the awesome view of the lake everyday, and get to see all the boats going in and out, and at least hear from everyone who was out that day fishing how it was and the good times that were had. It would be cool to set up a VHF in the kitchen. I think I would listen to that more than the radio most days. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it. The North Rocks- Rock on- Mick

In Fairhaven, I'll third the Cottage Inn,their black forest pork chops are fantastic.

Keep the boat in Olcott now,and would have to say that Cafora's in Newfane, is the best for good italian food,and the scenery can be pretty nice to look at too.