Hay Ray,did I miss something?

didnt want to rub in everything i did down there you know how sensative i am to other peoples feelings ,im in ohio should be home in 7 hrs then ill rub your stupid nose in the fishing everyday, 85deg days ,75 yr old camel toes, and keys deer ,wait till ya see the pics .

...here,...so you won't get any nightmares wondering what Ray's camel toes look like.

aV14BCXr.jpg

...can you tell which foot is his? :P

...hint,........the camel is wearing jeans :shock:

close stinger they do almost touch the ground ....... ok diesel how do i start ,first i must bash the local fishermen of the south maybe the hudson too . ill start at the hudson due to the potential diff a little change in tech. can make 10 yrs ago first weekend fishing stripers 2 days 1fish .2nd year 2 fish3rd maybe 20 for the weekend 4th year on 30 to 60 fish a day 12lb average.maj.diff.first 2 times there i fished as told by alocal 3rd and on i used the tech used local (around here)...light lne, light,tkl,put it in there face and be quiet (stealthy approach).same in fla. i first fished fla in 1974 they(most) fish the same way now as they did then big arse rod ,line,weight,hook.iwas outfishing the bridge dwellers 5to 10 to one catching bigger and many more fish.usining same stealth approach . i was pleased when we (son and I)took a charter and he used med action rods and 15 lb test line we easly landed 4ft sharks (black tip) to a double 30 lb tarpons ok i lost mine (refused to bowe to a stupid fish)..gotta take the boss to work be right back..............grrrrr

where was i oh yea grrrrr. actually i did bowe but lost it. but we did have a double jump wish i had that on film.did get many big snappers if you call a 15 in fish big much like a smallmoulth fight and body size,the groupers were in the 15 lb range but were a protected strain (goliath grouper) we got photos and tossed back.with my small tackle(fishing tackle tom and bob)i landed some really cool color fish.next trip ill be doing much better from what i learnd if i dont forget by then. ok let me tell all here to set aside some jin g and do this trip yourself its really cool to be in 80plus weather in feb last time i did that was in pourto rico in 1979 with my uncle sam.my camera pooed the bed on day one so i gots to get my son to post pics .anyways ya gotta do this trip probly 3000.00 for the week is ballpark unless you want to drive but there is 4 days gone time is money.now the wife wants to do this stupid trip every year for 4 to 6 months at a time even though i tell her im to young to retire (50) but if she insist guess ill have to get a moterhome or camper and bring some kind of boat down there. man the things i do to make her happy im just a sacrifical lamb kinda guy hmm then i could get all you guys (and girls)who go there a reasonable priced fishing trip.nose getting sore yet.one of the biggest problems i had there was keeping my beer cold during the 4 to 6 hours of fishing from the bridge in 85 deg sun shine thats why i need my own boat with a big arse cooler for beer and 1 for fish too...................

Well Ray,

Sounds like you had a good time except for the beer issue. It should cost me around 2000 for the trip (fuel, boat rental campground site and dockage), but like you said I have to give up two days of driving. Nothing like spending four days out of 11 with the wife next to you in the truck telling you what you are doing wrong! You must some great guy to get a rv and a boat and have to spend the winter fishing in the Keys just because your wife wants to. I would never do something like that! It would reel rough to fish and drink beer 7 days a week with the temps hitting 85 for the whole winter. Then she will want you to go home and work and maybe on weekends.

Lets see the pics.