Lake Ontario Charters

DITR06

DITR06, There several charter captains on this forum, myself included. And lots of friends of charter captains. So I'm sure you will get several replies covering the entire Lake. And by the time you want to make a choice, you will be more confused than ever. Most captains will get you fish and you will have a great time on our Lake. Species, time of the year, etc. will narrow it down some, but not much. You'll have a great time but I think you will be tired of reading the posts that respond. Good luck and good fishing. Capt. Dane

In late spring your best bet for salmon is on the western part of the lake (Wilson or Olcott) There is also plenty of brown trout on that end.

If it is lake trout and brown trout you are after,then the east end is probably a bit better (Little Salmon River)

There are plenty of reputable guys out of Olcott and Wilson for spring king fishing. I am blessed to fish out of these ports each spring as I live here. Vince at Thrillseeker is a friend of mine and is consistently on fish all yr. Look him up and if he has any openings, you will not be disappointed.

There are plenty of reputable guys out of Olcott and Wilson for spring king fishing. I am blessed to fish out of these ports each spring as I live here. Vince at Thrillseeker is a friend of mine and is consistently on fish all yr. Look him up and if he has any openings, you will not be disappointed.

Blessed that says it all

I second Dreamscometrue Charters out of Little Salmon River. He's very knowledgable, great sense of humor, works extra hard to fill the box for his client. Whether it's browns, spring salmon or fall salmon you can't go wrong with Capt Rick.

• 2 weeks later...