Sold / Closed Tough situation

Guys it has been a tough 3 years but when you are finally on your feet...well within two weeks of over coming everything and you truck blows it's engine you have to sacrifice...so i am making that sacrifice.....I know it is a tough time of the year but here goes.............

Need to sell my boat as i have blown the motor in my truck and need to get it repaired in order to get to and from work. It is a 21' Blue Fin Aluminum Open Bow and comes complete with everything here. a great boat for Lake Champlain or Lake George and I have had it on Ontario the last 5 years with the exception of this year as I wasn't able to go this season. Well anyway here's the list........
am/fm/cd radio
Lowrance VHF radio
8 foot VHF antenna
2 storage glove boxes
live well (rounded) for herring
new guages
new consoles and front storage areas
3- removable extra seats
24V 65# Minnkota front trolling motor w/co-pilot control
REMOVABLE- 8 rod rocket launcher w/Side Planer reels and spotlights
2 Planer boards Cannon style
2 Walker electric downriggers w/auto stop, swivel base and tilt up bracket and Pro-Troll black box and dual rodholders
2 Scotty 1116 electric downriggers with dual rod holders, swivel bases and set up for Kell Depth Raider Speed and Temp with coated cable
Lowrance LMS-332 Fish Finder/GPS with Navionics Maps 2010 version
spare transducer, power cable and extension cable for Fishfinder
Kell Depth raider Speed and Temp, with spare probe and antenna
Pro Troll Black Box
Downrigger Mounting Board across the back with Cleaning/fillet table
Washdown pump
Bimini Top with removable windshield and side clear curtains
Portable Traxstech BBQ grill
3 Berts AdjustableRod Holders
2 Traxstech Adjustable Rod Holders
2 Traxstech Net holders
4  Scotty 230 Rod holders
5 assorted shark weights 4 chrome 1 black
4 12# weights
4 10# weights
2004 Mercury 60HP 4 stroke motor with new tilt/trim motor and trolling plate
Lots of accessories for the downriggers and everything else on the boat(releases, spare cable, parts etc)
Trailer has new tires from 2010 and new wiring 2011....

ASKING $7,000 for everything, also will sell all the tackle for Champlain and George for lakers and salmon for $1000. 10 /12 rods and reels set up for downrigging and also for lead. 3 boxes full of lures, flies and other tackle as well. Could also include all the striper tackle too for another $250.....will not break this up.....

I can send pictures to anyone interested....it really is a great deal and unfortunately I wish I didn't have to do this but I have no choice.....

Ron

posted a list with value of all equipment later in post......

Edited by BlueEye

Isn't there another avenue you could take instead of your prize and possession. The boat is a steal!! But man, all the work and time one puts into a boat to make it fit YOUR personal needs is countless. I mean small block Chevys are a dime a dozen, why give away your boat for an engine. If I wasn't going into surgery for the second time this year, I'd help you out, we would fix!!! There isn't one square inch of a small block I don't know, if someone told you need 7g to fix your truck your being hosed!!

Isn't there another avenue you could take instead of your prize and possession. The boat is a steal!! But man, all the work and time one puts into a boat to make it fit YOUR personal needs is countless. I mean small block Chevys are a dime a dozen, why give away your boat for an engine. If I wasn't going into surgery for the second time this year, I'd help you out, we would fix!!! There isn't one square inch of a small block I don't know, if someone told you need 7g to fix your truck your being hosed!!

Agree with pap 100 percent, you can buy a crate motor for 3200 ish that will bolt right up in there,

What motor do you need. There are so many good people on here maybe together we can help you keep your boat.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very nicely done Guidewayno, I'm sure we all could figure something out. Like I said I'm going for back surgery the 2nd of JAN. or I would come up and  tear it out, he says its blown but what came apart, I probably have what every he needs or can get what ever is broken, my cousin works in a very elite scrap yard where they take all the car and trucks apart by hand and store all the parts, If I knew what motor it was I could see what they have and get a low mileage motor at a little over cost for him or the parts to repair his motor, the last motor I got for my brothers girlfriend was a V8 for a Nissan and that was $2500.00 with 25,000 miles on it. Let's see what we can do  prevent this guy from loosing his boat for a work truck!!!   YUCK

Edited by pap

Ron, could you send me pictures, may have a win/win situation for you.  I have a 19' aluminum tracker with 120HP Johnson, center console, ete ( we can review details) that I'd be willing to trade with you and still give you most of what your asking.  This will provide you the funds and allow you to keep fishing.  Any interest in this or would you prefer to sell outright?

My bad guys.........I got notifications from a couple of people but failed to look back at the post so I apologize. I really do appreciate all the suggestions. First off it is a 4.7L engine for a 2002 1500SLT Dodge. To do the job I was quoted $4250, that is everything including the towing that had to be done.

It has been a tough time the past 3 years getting back on my feet and finally finding full time work. The people i work for are fantastic and more. I am asking $7000 for the boat and $8000 with all the tackle because it will allow me to get totally above water, all bills caught up, IRS paid up from back taxes etc, I am sure you all know the routine. Still fighting to save my home but it is looking promising.

Yes there is a lot I have done and done to make this one hell of a boat and as one of you said it is a steal at what I am asking for it as it is probably worth double. Running out of time to sell it though and job could be on line soon enough. Again I appreciate all your offers and I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Just hoping to sell it.

and Ray, no need to worry no wife to pull that, no gf either....lol...but thanks for the smile it brought.....

Edited by Myne2

Ron, could you send me pictures, may have a win/win situation for you.  I have a 19' aluminum tracker with 120HP Johnson, center console, ete ( we can review details) that I'd be willing to trade with you and still give you most of what your asking.  This will provide you the funds and allow you to keep fishing.  Any interest in this or would you prefer to sell outright?

Ron, tried to send a PM, can  you confirm you received it?

Dances...tried to send you a couple of pms and emails with pics and they got bounced back, maybe another email address??

Joey I am east of Amsterdam out by the Galway area

I do not have a hundred to spare but I am willing to auction off some fishing gear,  a planer board mast and a lure package let us know if you want to salvage your boat....  If not saw a guy looking for a boat like that on Craigslist in the boats for sale section in Ithaca. His listed number 607-731-8333.    Been there with IRS sorry man! good luck

I do not have a hundred to spare but I am willing to auction off some fishing gear, a planer board mast and a lure package let us know if you want to salvage your boat.... If not saw a guy looking for a boat like that on Craigslist in the boats for sale section in Ithaca. His listed number 607-731-8333. Been there with IRS sorry man! good luck

How much do you want for the planer mast and where are you located?

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Lake Ontario United mobile app