Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK well I guess I am left to no choice but to start parting out. Please PM me with your offers. I will do my best to get back to you within a few hours. At work and can't always steal away a few minutes. If not I will get back to you after 6pm when I get home. Thanks.

What types of rods and reels for lead core do you have and, what do you want for them and what other types of rod and reels do you have?

I'd be willing to throw $100 into a "motor fund". 31 more guys and Myne 2 gets to keep his boat. Who else.

I'd be in

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry folks I made a mistake...the boat is a 1985 and the trailer is the 1987 vehicle. Sorry to mislead anyone....

Boat has been sold. A nice young lady bought the boat and all the tackle for her boyfriend for $7500. A very nice couple who will get lots of enjoyment out of The Myne 2. Thanks to everyone for all their suggestions and help. To the two individuals who sent me money to help out I will be returning the checks once I receive the money in my account and Thank you for your help. It was greatly appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.