• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take it from a guy who has bought/sold 40+ transactions on here - just take a picture with your cell phone and post it to your for sale thread.  Offer to ship same/next day as payment and your items will be sold within 24 hours. 

Easy once you get the hang of it.

Click on "More Reply Options" to the bottom right of the Reply to this Topic Box

Then Attach Files - Choose Files

Transfer the picture to your PC and then selected it after clicking choose files

It should then begin to upload

Then after its done uploading, all you have to do is put the cursor where you want the picture to be inserted in your post (just like you were typing in the reply box) and click on add to post.

Edited by vetting

Easy once you get the hang of it.

Click on "More Reply Options" to the bottom right of the Reply to this Topic Box

Then Attach Files - Choose Files

Transfer the picture to your PC and then selected it after clicking choose files

It should then begin to upload

Then after its done uploading, all you have to do is put the cursor where you want the picture to be inserted in your post (just like you were typing in the reply box) and click on add to post.

My problem is transferring the pic from my old dumb phone to the pc. I am old & not a tech. expert! lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...