Troll-A-Matic trolling plate

Trol-A-Matic Trolling Plate

This revolutionary trolling device allows you to operate your motor at a wide range of speeds from very slow to wide-open. Plus, it's completely automatic and swings up as speed is increased, so there is absolutely no interference. Constructed of fiberglass-filled nylon, it will not rust or corrode. Works on most outboards or inboard out-drives from 50 hp on up. Mounts in just minutes. Not for use with Volvo out-drives

Purchased new from Cabelas last year and used a handful of times. LIke new condition. Here is a link to what it is.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Trol-A-Matic-Trolling-Plate/699629.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dtrolling%2Bplate%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=trolling+plate&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

$75 obo - I would prefer not to ship but can at buyers expense. Located in North Tonawanda, NY...PM if interested.

post-151111-0-60785500-1388503400_thumb.jpg

Edited by MeanMachine

I have a stabilizer fin on my Mercury 75....I've always wondered if one of these will mount up with it, or would they interfere with each other.

My fin (hopefully you can picture this) slides over the outboard plate, so there is a slice of fin, the plate, and then a top slice of the fin all bolted together.

I suppose I should post this as a separate thread, but figured it may get answered here just as well.

Been looking for something to slow my trolling speed down besides 5 gallon buckets (poor mans drift bags) over the side.

• 2 weeks later...