Fair Haven Challenge

Thanks Rod! In addition to running the scales we have some really nice prizes to add to the raffle from Okuma, Plano, Frabill, Aqua-Vu, Cannon, Gibbs-Delta, and Fish Hawk/Lurk and some goodies for the youth fishing the event.  :yes:

Edited by Finders Keepers

I called Screwy Loui's this morning and I was told that the only place available to sign up for the Fairhaven Challenge is in his store in person with $50 cash. The big fish is included in the $50.

I noticed rule #14 states that "each participant, by paying the entry fee....". Is the $50 entry per boat or per person? Probably a dumb question, I know.

Edited by jlogger

post-141848-0-73998000-1407420781_thumb.jpg

For those looking for other things to keep the family amused around Fair haven the day of the Challenge, check out Pirate Fest.

Edited by Popeye

If you are thinking about fishing the Fair Haven Challenge, maybe the stockpile of sponsored product will help you decide to attend!! Many of our sponsoring companies have come through HUGE for this event, so we hope to see you all there! Pics to come!!

My 15 year old fishing partner/son Justin has told me he will stop chasing girls for a few days and go chasing fish with me so we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon  We'll be in the FHC and looking forward to it !  

Sorry if there is any errors.

Fair Haven Challenge Results

place   Team #      Name                                                  Big fish        # of fish 

1               9        On The Lam                                             21.5                6

2              45       Rampage / Angling Addict Offshore         21.8                6

3              31       Fish Nutz                                                  19.10              6

4              59       Rippin’ Line                                              19.90              6

5              48       Screamer                                                  27.7               5

6              47       5 More Minutes                                         22.25             6

7              24       Thunder Struck                                        19.7                6

8              36       Prize Fighter                                             20.15             6

9              54      Yankee One                                              22.9               6

10            14      Praying Mantis                                          19.40              6

11            27      Doolin Fish                                                23.10             6

12            53      All Out                                                       17.9               6

13            57      Whisky Runner                                         26.6                6

14            35      Reel Outlaw/Green Dolphin                      18.4                6

15            51      FLX Troller                                               17.25              6

16            30      Bandito III                                                 16.95               6

17            43      Breaktime                                                 22.45              4

18            12      Bobber Boay                                            20.90              6

19            70      MissFitt                                                     20.8                5

20            41      Warship                                                    17.75              6

21            38     Prime Time                                                18.00              6

22            66     Boston Angler                                             9.65               6

23            13     High Adventure                                         20.65               4

24            69     U See It                                                     21.45               4

25            28     Freak Show                                              17.65               4

26              8     Hotwires                                                   23.05                4

27            46     Seaduction                                                7.85                 6

28            42     Liberty Call                                              26.00                 4

29            23     Kev’s Fish Frge                                       22.85                 3

30            15     Thinkin Big Noah Wojowski                     17.35                 5

31            37     Fish Chopper                                          12.25                 5

32            22     Rockwood                                               20.40                 4

33            56     Time Flys                                                  3.4                   6

34            68     Addiction                                                 19.90                 4

35              3     Deprived                                                 23.65                 3

36            26     Popeye                                                                             5

37              2     Hooked Up                                                                        4

38            34     Smash Mouth / The Whip                        25.5                   2

39              7     Gray Fox                                                 21.30                 3

40             62     Lake George                                           25.80                 2

41            16     Hot Pursuit II                                            22.2                   2

42            65     Finally Trent                                            21.5                   1

1    Trouble Shooter 4 Just Horsin’ Around 5 Iron Man 6 O L Girl

10    Hookn Up

11    Cannonball Runner

17    Bandit

18    Sandra D.

19    Clamity Jane Ben Gorrell

20    Draggin Fly Nick Wentworth

21    Cold Water

25    Washin Lures Mike

29    Cold Steel

32    Blue Eyed lady

33    The Thompson Gunner

39    Bear Creek Bandit

40    Fishfull Thinking44 Coyotee

49    Catfish

50    A-Tom-Mik

52    Trophy Nuts

55    Playin Hookey

58    Tangled

60    Dark Cloud

61    Paradigm

63    Race U 2 the Bottom

64    Goin Deep Hunter Johnson

67    Out for Trout

71    Lightning

72    Screwy Louie’s

Great Time! Without a doubt I will be fishing this again next year along with the Triple Crown that I didnt participate in this year unfortunately. Thank you to Finder's Keeper's for stepping up and running the Tournament this year along with Popeye, Screwey Louies, Tom Allen, and whomever else I may have missed.  

• 2 weeks later...