Mostly Muskies Charters Website Closed

It was a very hard move closing down Mostly Muskies Charters & Message Board.But with Social Security earning limits I had to either stop guiding for muskies or stop Guyana Eco Fishing & Adventure Tours to stay with in those limits.I will finish up guiding those booked for 2014, but I will take no new clients fir 2014.So now I will be free to fish many other muskie waters and with friends from the NY M.I. Chapter 69 and NMA.The 20 years of guiding was fun, see everyone on the water in 2014.<br />

<br />

Capt Larry D Jones<br />

<br />

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app<br />

<br />

Sorry to hear of the closing of your site Larry - I know it was a great resource for many anglers out there who followed you.  We look forward to seeing your future reports here on LOU! 

Donating one's time to help muskie fisheries and the sport itself can be a thankless job, and it's hard to make everyone happy all the time.  Capt. Larry has probably been more generous with his time and efforts over the years than anyone else I can think of around here.  Thanks Capt.  Enjoy your free time.

Adam, Thanks for the kind words.I now have even more time to work on muskie conservation issues.But now that Chautauqua Lake has a good shot in the arm it is time to turn to helping the Buffalo Harbor with habitat restoration.This is where I will try to see if I can help get things rolling.See you on the water in 2014!<br />

<br />

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app<br />

<br />