Honeyoe 1/6

dmontesano

Went down to honeyoe after reading all the post on well the fishing was over the weekend. Fished the Southend of the lake on the westshore 10-12 feet of water caught afew dink bluegills. Moved into 7-8 feet of water picked up a nice bluegill. Then nothing. Moved back out to 10-12 nothing. Moved over to the eastshore same depth. Nothing again. Guess the fish jus didnt want to play. Guess I should've been there yesterday. Ha. Poor day of fishing still better then working.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Have to hand it to you have to be pretty hard core to be out in this weather. A lot of times when a major cold front like this comes in they shut down all over (barometric pressure change severe) Agreed on the day of fishing being better than work (only a faint memory now... retired nearly 12 years) :lol:  There is always next time....

Somebody said they where catching perch and gills out in 20+ ft of water. Just dont know though. Am in agreement with you about the front and its affect on the fish.

I'm hoping to get out there again myself on Friday too and not sure yet what we'll be setting up for but probably at the south end somewhere. Hopefully can meet up and compare notes with you guys.

I'm in for Friday! I will be there with Silver Fox...North in the morning for perch, South in the afternoon for bass, gills, and crappie. Can somebody draft a memo about how the fishing is going to rock that day? And send it to the boss?

Hey guys if all comes together and everybody makes the trip, It will be cool for you to meet each other, maybe someone can take a picture of all the LOU guys and your fish. Please post a picture with the guys and your fish, This might be one of the biggest get together yet of LOU members!! Hopefully a few eyes mixed with the pan fish?? I would like to see the out come if all you guys put your heads together it will be a awesome day. PAP.