Unbelievable

Kevin....it was a nut buster of a day....I had an iceberg sneak up on me while I was messing with the decoys. Freaking thing swept me off my feet and darn near deep sixed me. The old Tried Barta saying "do the work" comes to mind. Lol....Sometimes being stupid and stubborn pays off.Lol....<br />

<br />

Sent from my VS920 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app<br />

<br />

Its that time of the year for sure. The trophies are out there for sure. I'm heading to a new to me spot today....I have no expectations other than to have some laughs with good friends. If we shoot a bird or two.....Bonus.....thanks for all the kind words guys. Most people see ducks as just that...ducks. But true water fowlers can appreciate the beauty and the hard work it takes to hunt them....<br />

<br />

<br />

Today was kind of a hail Mary....we went to an unscouted area and in fact I've never been on this lake before. The morning flight was non existent, but we stuck it out and from 1130 to 1330 was decent...Blue Bills, Gadwalls, Mallards, a black, and a couple of Geese....Blue bird day with no wind hurt. All in all we had a lot of laughs, shot a few, missed a few....<br />

<br />

<br />

post-139783-13893160306834_thumb.jpg