Hueston i think i we got a problem

ok even i get a little confused on ocasion and i think i might need the help of someone who can read ,or a computer savey person (NERD) like longline to help .......so ims tooling up th niagra dodging ice chunks and logs when i flip my page to map and notice im running about 200 ft inland acording to my map trail so the first thing i do is make shure im still in the water and i was.....so then the ol brain cell goes into overdrive and recolets something in my charting class about charts changing every year by a detirmend number of degrees cause santa moves the magnets at the north pole or something techicnal like that ..so ima thinking my fishfinder that can tell me when the full moon will be in the year 2020 on my birthday doesnt have the smarts to correct for santa moving the magnets or all the fat people changing the earths axis by leaning over to tie their shoes(why dony they get slipons bob).and i kinda thunk i gots to reprogram that sucker so it knows im really in the water and not driving up the coast of canada,so i dont need to keep sticking my hand overboard to see if im in the water . comon longline this is your stuff here .Thanks Ray K.

maybe its the labates ehh.or the canadians are messing with the satalites and steeling our land im calling washington.............................they put me on hold grrrrrrrrrrrr .im gonna try the reset thing first ill pull it out in the driveway to see if it works ok here .maybe one of those aliens been messing around up there in space ,like hilary or osama,could be a derict result from global warming,i think al gord like won the nobel peace prize or some award for making up some story about its getting warmer or the sky is falling. kinda strange all 4 of the temp recording stations around the globe are recording record cold acording to noaa.

Maybe there's some intentional interference/scatter going on there due to the proximity to the power plant and security concerns. Maybe they don't want our enemies using our own gps system to guide missiles against us?

I have nothing to back this up, it's just a thought. I do know that last year at the Fairhaven Challenge I did notice that the GPS was showing MUCH less accuracy than it does out of Olcott. I just assumed it was because we were fairly close to 9 Mile.

Tim

My lowrance does the same thing at the south end of cayuga. When I am coming down the channel from Treiman the plotter shows me over in the Golf coarse. Something is reflecting the signal or interfering with it in that area. Although Golf is my favorite sport, because it keeps all those guys off the lake when I want to fish. :roll: Its the last spot you will find me!! ;)