im on the phone

ok so im waiting for the everelusive tech. support from eagle kinda gives you that warm fuzzy feeling when the first words out of the tape recordings mouth are "if you are calling to send in your unit for service" kinda gives you the indication they have lots of problems with their stuff ......15min and waiting..................................................................................................................................waiting...............................and waiting.........................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wait ..opps thank you for holding zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yawnnnnnnnnn45 minutes great customer service but if i leave my number they might call back in 2 days or less. good music.lights by jurney ........everyone let this be a factor when deciding what mfg to go with when buying a fishfinder /or gps or anything by eagle or lawrance

yea less than 1hr and i got a human . turn unit off press and hold pages and powerk at same time till unit turns on its that simple to factory reset settings without loosing stored data.hopefully i wont be running on dry land anymore ps. i checked my last trip on seneca trails and they were on shore too.ill follow up if this fixes problem ...

I feel your pain. I cant understand why Lowrance doesnt have better customer service. I bet they lose huge amounts on future purchases from existing customers. I will never buy another Lowrance product just because of the frustration when trying to contact them. I had a simple installation cable question that I had to just figure out myself. I never did talk to a human. I have waited up to 45 minutes.

I have a 900 series humminbird. Last season we were getting everything together in the morning I left the unit on the gunnel of the boat and drove away. OOPS there it sat on the road. Broken. I sent it back to Humminbird with 249 bucks to repair the unit and in a week I had a brand new one. Everyone I delt with was very helpfull and I never sat on hold.

I have a 900 series humminbird. Last season we were getting everything together in the morning I left the unit on the gunnel of the boat and drove away. OOPS there it sat on the road. Broken. I sent it back to Humminbird with 249 bucks to repair the unit and in a week I had a brand new one. Everyone I delt with was very helpfull and I never sat on hold.

I had a similar experience with them. I've got a 937c that I bought used & before I mounted it permanently, I drove away with the boat on the trailer without securing my gps antenna and it fell off and bounced along the road till I noticed it. Sent it back to humminbird with an explaination of what happened and asked them to send and bill me for another one. About 6 days later I got a package from them with a new antenna free of charge. You can't beat that kind of customer service with a stick.

I called Lowrance when I was looking for a new unit and also was on hold for a long time. Called Humminbird and was off the phone in less than 5. I figured that if they would not talk to me when I was buying, what about a problem. That made up my mind, bought a Humminbird.