Wanted pre Rapala Thunderstick Jr

Ya I run these religiously unfortunately I am down to 1 in my favorite color that seems to out produce all my others 2 to 1.  The only next best I can find is reef runners, reefs seem to have a lot of the same colors and other colors that actually work just as good if not better. 

A & P tackle in NY has a whole bunch of the kaboom lures both shallow and deep divers with some of the hard to get colors left. also has Smithwick Tennessee bleeding shad. Peter took the time to go through all his lures to let me know what he had. I placed a small order with him.

I have a few hundred of the pre rapala jr thundersticks still in their original boxes that I gathered over the years. Probably will never use them and just hang on to them for awhile. I also have a bunch of the rapala original series thundersticks that I will use.

Edited by MikeyP

I don't have Mine in front of me but I think if it is on the bill then it's rapala era. You can tell by the shape of the front end. Originals are more rounded.<br />

<br />

Someone else can chime in with a more definite response.<br />

<br />

Sent from my thinking chair...<br />

<br />

Haha thanks, Even a blind bird finds a worm. For me it's more of luck and perseverance than anything. I don't hold a candle to most if not all the guys on here.<br />

<br />

Sent from my thinking chair...<br />

<br />

How can you tell the old ones from the new ones? What is the difference? The two on the left oof photo have storm printed on the bill. The two on the right  have storm printed on the underbelly

The pre-rapala thundersticks say thunderstick on the underbelly and the suspending type say suspending thunderstick on the belly. The rapala series says storm on the underbelly. If you don't see thunderstick written on the underbelly it's not a pre-rapala thunderstick. I also don't believe the pre rapala thundersticks have any name on the bill. I don't believe any of the stickbaits in your photo is a pre-rapala thunderstick.

Edited by MikeyP