blue prints are here

the blue prints for the M.P.L.P. were hand delivered to me on Fri. night. so it's onto the next phase!  total cost of this project is going to fall somewhere between 7 and 10 thousand . this may seem steep but it is 99 % stainless steel with a 1500.00 bearing designed for the mining industry.  I hope to set up a meeting with the people at Meyers Point for this week and will update there after . If anyone is interested in helping out please send your donations to Roland Conner 145 Herrickville road  Wyalusing , PA.  make checks payable to     donations for MPLP           thanks and GOD bless    Rollie

the blue prints for the M.P.L.P. were hand delivered to me on Fri. night. so it's onto the next phase! total cost of this project is going to fall somewhere between 7 and 10 thousand . this may seem steep but it is 99 % stainless steel with a 1500.00 bearing designed for the mining industry. I hope to set up a meeting with the people at Meyers Point for this week and will update there after . If anyone is interested in helping out please send your donations to Roland Conner 145 Herrickville road

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by camomanbg

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved word from Rollie that Myer's Park approved the project for the lift.

So now it's fund raising time.  This is a valuable project that will benefit not only the wounded warriors but other disabled persons who would like to fish but due to complications of boarding a Boat or Kayak can't.

Scott

• 2 months later...