Honeoye 18th and 19th

bondouley

18th (solo mission) fished south end 21 ft of water. Ran tipups down the middle of the lake and jigged. Caught 7 bass 1 bluegill and 3 crappie from 730 - 1. All bass on tipups. Then I moved into shallows on west side 10ft range fished for gills. It was game on from 130- 5 brought home 25 big ones. Did another 3 bass on flags also in about 15 ft.

19th. (With my girlfriend) fished sw side this morning moved around a bit looking for big gills. We ended up finding a few in 14 ft we didnt catch a lot but the ones we got were big. We ended with 9 monster gills and 1 bass. Fished from 8 - 1230 my girlfriend caught all but the bass.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13901647361772_thumb.jpg

18th (solo mission) fished south end 21 ft of water. Ran tipups down the middle of the lake and jigged. Caught 7 bass 1 bluegill and 3 crappie from 730 - 1. All bass on tipups. Then I moved into shallows on west side 10ft range fished for gills. It was game on from 130- 5 brought home 25 big ones. Did another 3 bass on flags also in about 15 ft.

19th. (With my girlfriend) fished sw side this morning moved around a bit looking for big gills. We ended up finding a few in 14 ft we didnt catch a lot but the ones we got were big. We ended with 9 monster gills and 1 bass. Fished from 8 - 1230 my girlfriend caught all but the bass.

90 percent of fish were caught jigging with soft plastics no bait