Lets see your Riggs.....

She's not the best but we catch a lot of fish out of her. 1978 statecraft with 1984 outboard motors

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13904231341723_thumb.jpg

Nice Trophy momay4000, what model is that?

'08 2152.

I love the boat and would do it all over again if I had to. Just big enough to trailer comfortably, and big enough for my family and fishing with the 'boys.

Thanks for the compliment!

- Chris

Hey bondouley your boat gets the job done that is for sure....each boat  has its advantages and disadvantages....I know a number of guys who have gone back to smaller boats that are easier to trailer and less expensive to run....bigger isn't always better....but in rough water on Lake O I lose my argument :lol:

I think this is one of the best threads ever started, not one argument, everybody 2 :yes:  :yes: up on each others boats, maybe this is what we needed, "good OL' boat watching therapy" If your boat floats and you laugh more then 3 times an outing and land 1 fish either a 3"goby or a 30# salmon then your boat is a top notch vessel, That's how I look at it, keep em coming there all beauty's.

I know I started this thread but I gotta say this is one of the best I've seen!! Love the boats keep em comin I know there are ALOT more out there. Spring Brown's cant come soon enough!

a great thread for sure. Like going to a boat show without the risk of buying another one.

attachicon.gifIMG_1163.JPGMy boat the Jumpin' Jack. 2006- 19.5'Starcraft Islander. Set up with a 3 rigger spread but when I fish Lake Ontario I run 4 riggers. Love this boat!!

where did u get the rocket launcher. I like that for sure. Also like the light u have mounted on it. One thing my islander doesn't have is enough interior lights or courtesy lights..actually it doesn't have any other than in the cabin