Lets see your Riggs.....

where did u get the rocket launcher. I like that for sure. Also like the light u have mounted on it. One thing my islander doesn't have is enough interior lights or courtesy lights..actually it doesn't have any other than in the cabin

Looks like more quality work from Tony at Great Lakes Planers. He does great work!!

www.greatlakesplaners.com

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Reel Hooked Up,  Parker 2320 Sport Cabin

IMG_8044.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

You fish out of Sodus the majority of the time? Where do you put all those rods when transporting?

Good looking boat by the way.

Edited by Chas0218

Finger Lakes, That top pic was a March Brown trout trip to Sodus put so many in the boat we got sick of reeling. I hope we have another spring like that.

That was a killer spring we caught almost 30 fish that day, 2 were the biggest browns ever 14.5lbs. and 12lbs.

IMG_35082767875268_zpsiut5knwu.jpeg

0511141023_zpsuixxov5k.jpg

IMG_86067919827341_zpsk6yxccid.jpeg

Edited by Chas0218

Sean in my opinion that is one of the nicest fishing boats in the Finger Lakes...incredible fishing capabilities :yes:[/quote

Thanks guys I'm looking at it now down in the barn in sub zero temps! Come on spring.

That year was amazing for browns we had ten or twelve fish on at once if this winter doesn't let up will be brown fishing in June.

That was a killer spring we caught almost 30 fish that day, 2 were the biggest browns ever 14.5lbs. and 12lbs.

IMG_35082767875268_zpsiut5knwu.jpeg

029.jpg

IMG954985.jpg

WOW, that was a whale, did that fish go on the wall or the dinner plate?

where did u get the rocket launcher. I like that for sure. Also like the light u have mounted on it. One thing my islander doesn't have is enough interior lights or courtesy lights..actually it doesn't have any other than in the cabin

Great lakes planers made the rocket launcher system. It has made a HUGE difference. No more rods in the way while fishing, frees up the cuddy. Plus it comes with the otter boat reels and side rocket tubes to use with the boards. I put the top spot lights in myself after the rocket launcher system was put in. I use to do a lot of night and early morning king trolling in September. They came in real handy when trolling close to shore with all the drift boats out of the salmon river that had no running lights on. :)