Lets see your Riggs.....

This is the Spoondraggin a 28' baha

Sent from my ADR6400L using Lake Ontario United mobile appThe

The smile on the young lady is priceless, reminds me of my twin girls age 9 soon in Feb. the 19th, when we got on the walleyes last year, that's all they talk about, dad when are we going up to the camp!! I can't wait, I said me either girls soon as OLman winter lets up. Congrats on the boat and for taking a child fishing  :yes:  :yes:

'06 Striper 2601

Pic on trailer was 14 hours away the day I bought her. Hit a snow storm with 8" of snow on the way home so our adventures together started from day one. What a "maiden" voyage that was!!post-143159-0-02588800-1390925537_thumb.jpgpost-143159-0-44103100-1390925724_thumb.jpg  LJ 

Sweet...some nicely rigged boats.  I really like those Hewscrafts and that Parker...different.

This is our 07 21' Lund Baron w/250 Verado and Honda kicker. We love it. Small enough to trailer easily and big enough to handle almost anything. Versatile setups for the muskies and salmon we fish for. Also have a full top set for cold weather.
post-150846-1390938607445_thumb.jpg
post-150846-13909386535937_thumb.jpg
post-150846-13909386786024_thumb.jpg
post-150846-13909387191643_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Ivan

Nice boat Jake. I got the 2300 Stripper. Just about the same story. Half way home from Maryland hit a snow and ice storm. What a hoot with the wife along

Thanks Dennis. Alumacrafts are great boats too. I like the Trophy model, but don't like how they started putting the rod locker door on top of the gunwale. Doesn't leave enough room for track/mounting options IMO.

Lots of different boat styles and rigging ideas here. Good thread.

Some really nice riggs here !  There's just something about a boat......

I've had my old Sea Ray about 7 years now. Almost sold it last season but I chickened out. It ain't all that pretty and the engine box is one of the biggest I've ever see cause of the twin 6 cyl engines, but there's just something about this old boat that I like and I reckon I'll run it till it just won't run no more :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97LQWNpTGco

post-139833-0-78891300-1391007531_thumb.jpg

post-139833-0-72119300-1391007961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fishtails

Some really nice riggs here !  There's just something about a boat......

I've had my old Sea Ray about 7 years now. Almost sold it last season but I chickened out. It ain't all that pretty and the engine box is one of the biggest I've ever see cause of the twin 6 cyl engines, but there's just something about this old boat that I like and I reckon I'll run it till it just won't run no more :)

Fishtails, I know how you feel, I have a 1982 Sea Ray 22ft cuddy, Yea it's not the most nice looking boat, it's heavy to tow, but in the water it takes the seas very well, I've just replaced the old 305 with a fresh 350 and she works like a charm, can't wait to bring her up to the lake, we have a camper in the BRCG, in Dexter on the Black River, very stable boat in the water.

To me a boat is just a fishing platform to get me on the water (instead of shorebound) and as long as you can get out there and do the things you want to do it is all that really matters. I had my 13 ft. Whaler for 22 years and it got me out into the middle of Lake O many times (thanks to the dodger I had on the front of it :) )and I had so much equipment on that little boat that folks used to drive me nuts during derbies coming up too close to take pics of it etc. and I could manuever it in and out of traffic and turn around on a dime in the launches and head out while other folks were still jockeying around their bigger boats. It isn't what you have it is really how you use it and basically having fun while you're doing it.

To me a boat is just a fishing platform to get me on the water (instead of shorebound) and as long as you can get out there and do the things you want to do it is all that really matters. I had my 13 ft. Whaler for 22 years and it got me out into the middle of Lake O many times (thanks to the dodger I had on the front of it :) )and I had so much equipment on that little boat that folks used to drive me nuts during derbies coming up too close to take pics of it etc. and I could manuever it in and out of traffic and turn around on a dime in the launches and head out while other folks were still jockeying around their bigger boats. It isn't what you have it is really how you use it and basically having fun while you're doing it.

:yes:  :yes:  :clap:  :rock: